Flag Day is an opportunity to show your pride in America. Flag Day also commemorates the patriotism of the freedom fighters who fought and died for the independence of the nation. The celebration of the flag embraces symbolize; red for courage, white for purity, faith, and innocence, and blue for vigilance, justice, and sincerity.
1. Fly the flag on your front lawn or display it on your front porch.
2. Support local charity groups to extend help to less fortunate Utahns.
3. Visit a war veteran and lend an ear to know their war story.
4. Prepare a picnic with the kids and teach them about Flag Day and what it means.
5. Decorate your home with red, white, and blue paper rings to make your home festive.
6. Attend local parades and flag-raising ceremonies.
7. Surprise a firefighter station or a police station with a sweet thank you. Showing them your appreciation would mean a lot.
8. Donate blood at your local blood bank. Just like the heroes that are being celebrated and remembered during Flag Day, you too can do your part and save lives by donating blood.