Utah PlumberA Leader in Commercial Plumbing & Residential Plumbing
Plumber Utah & Drain Cleaning
UtahRooter.com is the home of Clear Drain. We are Utah plumber experts in commercial and residential plumbing and rootering across the greater Salt Lake City and Wasatch Front areas. With Plumbing services starting as cheap as $69, we offer what you are looking for at prices you can afford. Clear Drain offers a fair price service for the everyday person. We try to make every customer happy with quality service at an affordable rate.
Say you found us online for 10% off your first service.
Our company is a trusted business, known for quality, professional Utah plumbers and superior work. We offer prompt expert plumbing service from our plumbers in Utah for your home or business, with available same day and emergency plumbing repairs.
- Sewer video camera inspection
- Sewer, water and gas re-piping and upgrades
- Complete sewer and drain cleaning services
- High pressured water jetting services for sewer, roof and storm drains
- Water pressure regulators
- Grease trap and liquid waste pumping
- Plumbing fixture repairs and replacements
- Water heater replacement, installation and maintenance
- Water softener installation
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling services
- Household appliance installation and relocation
- Leak repair
- Sump pump repair, replacement or installation
- Repair clogged or broken pipes
At Clear Drain, our team of Utah plumbers specialize in drain cleaning and plumbing repair. We have the ability to clear most drains either by cable or hydro jetting. We even carry high end camera line equipment that can be used to find the reason behind stubborn pipe or drain blockage. Our versatile sewer camera equipment allows us to spot exactly how deep a problem is, with a special line that has a camera mounted in the head. That way you know, for sure, the exact cause of a clogged drain. With free phone quotes on all drain services, call today for our best rates on anything from clogged toilets to sewage main lines, kitchen and laundry repair to bathroom remodeling.